At Droidnur, we value copyright and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and 17 U.S.C. 512(C)(3). We encourage all our visitors to respect the rights of others, including intellectual property rights, and to notify us in writing if they find any copyrighted material posted on our site without authorization.
If you wish to file a DMCA complaint for copyright infringement, you must provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative can be completed by entering your full legal name at the end of your complaint.
- Sufficient evidence that you own and have rights to the allegedly infringed copyrighted material
- Contact information including a valid email address to contact the legal owner.
- Identification of copyrighted works that are posted on our website and displayed in search terms.
- Accurate information and evidence that the complaining owner has legal rights to the copyrighted material.
- A detailed description of the infringing work, including a specific URL that contains the copyrighted material
To submit a DMCA complaint, please send an email to email@example.com and our site administrator will respond to your message within 12 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation in copyright protection.